Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

How the Water Cycle Works

WATER CYCLE
How does the water cycle work? Well firstly water comes from a tap or river. Then it evaporates and goes up into the clouds. When it reaches the clouds it turns into clouds. After that it turns into a raindrop or hail. It only turns into hail when it is a storm rain. Then it falls down until it lands somewhere.
There are three types of water. They are gas, solid and liquid.
Add caption
DID YOU KNOW?
When the water vapours it cleans through drains and sewers.
AND ALSO DID YOU KNOW?
When water evaporates it could be frozen from the clouds and turn into hail.
And once the water cycle starts it never stops. Only in the desert and some places in the Pacific Islands.

4 comments:

  1. Talofa lave Jack Daniel,

    I find the way you have shared your information very intriguing - you have made it clear what you found interesting and made me want to know more.
    I hope the water cycle never stops - we need water!

    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Krausse
    I really love the comment you have sent. I’m glad you want to know more. If I find out anymore information about Water Cycles I might put it up on My Water Cycle Story. What did you like about my story?
    Jack Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jack Daniel,

      I liked the way you posed questions and then answered then.

      Mrs Krausse

      Delete