Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

🏅 First Award For Term 2!! 🏅


On Monday, there was quite a special assembly. This was because it was the first time back to school after the Term 1 holidays ended for 2017.

Over the holidays, there were two very important events. Easter Day and Anzac day. Anzac Day was important to us because we had learnt about the topic and even had our own special ceremony in the multi-purpose room.

Sadly, I couldn't attend the ceremony because I had left early. Anyway, after we sang our national anthem, three special people from specific classes (Rooms 1, 11 and 12) were called up to the front of the audience and received a book and a certificate.

I was one of the students who earned a book and a certificate. The book was called D-Day, which was based on World War Two. After school, I read the first five chapters of the story. It's a really interesting narrative, that involves a lot of complex vocabulary.

I'm looking forward to reading more of the story in my free time and find out what will happen in the conclusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment