Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Pass Or Fail!

For the last few weeks, Rooms 11 and 12 have been doing loads and loads of testing.

We have already done P.A.T Reading Comprehension, Maths Measurement, Writing and most recently, Maths Algebra. The ones we did in Room 11 were P.A.T Reading Comprehension and Writing.

For our testing, the Year Sevens of Room 12 went to Room 11, and the Year Eights from Room 11 came to Room 12. We still have more tests coming soon and I'm trying to do my best to pass.

I'm guessing that everyone is trying their best too. If not, than most of them. I heard my teacher complimenting me in class, so that must be a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to work hardand try your very best son. I'm so proud of you and I love reading your Posts on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete